HOW CAN I HELP?
Finding a way through life’s events can be overwhelming and confusing. While others can experience feelings of powerlessness or loss of control leading to destructive behaviour, poor life choices or recurring patterns of unhealthy relationships.
I understand that people are individuals and come to therapy for a range of different reasons, some clients just need a little help and support while others are experiencing more serious issues.
My practice offers clients a warm and supportive environment and a safe space where together we can explore difficult problems and work towards solutions. All of my clients are unique and by using my experience and creativity I am able to work with clients to bring together different therapies to support their individual needs.
I can help clients with a range of issues including:
- Anxiety/ panic attacks
- Self esteem issues
- Relationship issues
- Eating disorders
Please follow this link to find out how to book a session.
“I don’t really know how to thank you, your total stability and empathy allowed me to feel understood and express myself without fear of judgement. I don’t have those qualities anywhere else in my life and so I will miss you greatly”
FINDING THE PATH TO HEAL
What can Psychotherapy and Counselling offer?
- Helps you gain greater insight and understanding into your thoughts and feelings
- Provides new perspectives which allows you to have a greater range of choice in your life.
- Gives support during difficult periods in life such as bereavement or relationship problems.
- Helps you sort out your priorities and helps you to make clear choices about the future
- Supports you to face difficult feelings and find a way through emotional blocks.
With many years experience in counselling and psychotherapy I can offer treatments for a wide range of issues including:
- Identity Problems